1. If you have pimples and acne, never go in for facial massages. While massaging, the infection will spread from one area to the entire face. You will notice new eruptions of acne. Instead of a facial, take acne treatment. Once your acne vanishes and your face is clear, you can have facials. However, be careful about the creams being used. Oil based creams are a strict no-no.
2. Don't take hot steam treatment on the face. Oily skin is prone to pore enlargement. Steaming will enlarge the pores further. Also hot steam activates the sebaceous gland activity. This will lead to more secretion of sebum and you will end up with more acne than before. In fact, steaming is bad for all types of skin. It makes dry skin drier and oily skin more oily, a fact many forget while treating the acne.
3. Skin needs both moisture and oil to maintain its elasticity. People with oily skin are often under the misconception that oily skin does not need a moisturiser. They cannot be farther from the truth. Oil secretion does mean that the skin is replenished with moisture. Choose a good moisturiser meant for oily skin and use it twice a day after thorough cleansing.
4. Water therapy is an effective treatment for the acne and skin. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water everyday. Water cleanses the system by removing toxins. It aids blood circulation. Have a healthy nutritional diet containing vitamins and minerals. Avoid fats and sugars.
5. Use natural and herbal face products and masks. Chemicals cause irritation in the skin and may aggravate the acne condition. Dig in to your kitchen for home remedies which are best suited for a problematic skin. Use sun protection creams regularly.
6. Exercise regularly. You need to sweat it out. Sweat brings out toxins stored in the skin. You will notice a glow on your face after a rigorous workout session.
By being careful about your skin, you can turn the problematic oily acne prone skin in to a blessing.
If you need to get more tips on Acne visit this site